What does ESPLENDOR mean? Esplendor is the Spanish word for "Splendor".
Splendor is defined as:
1. brilliant or gorgeous appearance, coloring, magnificence.
2. an instance or display of imposing pomp or grandeur.
3. grandeur; glory; brilliant distinction.
4. great brightness; brilliant light or luster.
5. to make splendid by decorating lavishly; adorn.
6. to move or proceed with splendor, grandeur, or pomp.
ESPLENDOR HAVANESE PUPPIES ARE ALL OF THESE!!
We have raised, Shown and Loved our
AKC Champion Havanese
Havanese are HYPO-ALLERGENIC, NON-SHEDDING, DANDER FREE. AKC, UKC an CKC STANDARD
Now that we are retired let us share some Havanese Hu-mom insights with you!
All Photos and content of this website are designed by and are property of Esplendor Havanese - a division of Haus Sachse Inc., and may not be copied without express written permission.
is a Registered Trade and AKC Kennel Name
FOR THE ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESITONS ABOUT ESPLENDOR HAVANESE, HAVANESE HISTORY AND PRICING - PLEASE CLICK ON THE HAVFAQs PAGE
Double click here to add text.
This is Jasper, one of our retired Champions, he is owned and loved by Terrie and Jim.
He is now 7 years old, and in perfect health!
Jasper is being cuddled by one of our Seattle Baby 12's Blankets, which you can find on Amazon for your own Seattle Dog!